FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/14/12 10:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Today is a rainy day in Fort Worth, Texas.    I love listening to the rain fall.    Today as I sit here listening to the morning news......I am grateful for my success with keeping the weight off since my WLS almost 7 yrs. ago.   Now let me be honest with you....I am NOT perfect.   I have had a re-gain ( not a huge one ) but still enough of a one that I feel like a failure at times.   Here I am a OH Support Group Leader....I am suppose to be a role model for others and yet,....I gain some weight.   Mind you I've not gained any in quite sometime though.    I've been the same weight for over 2 yrs.    But still I am my worse enemy when it comes to my weight.    But all in all....I am SO very grateful for my WLS and all the choices of WLS that there are today.    When I had my surgery there were 2 choices....lap band or RNY.    I am so grateful for my surgery and maintenance.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and have a amazing weekend !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active