Diarrhea of the fingers today lol

Karyn H.
on 6/13/12 7:01 am - PA
REALIZE Band on 06/27/12
I can't help it.  I just keep posting and posting and still I forget something.

I struggled through my 6 months of dieting.  I possibly didn't take it as seriously as I should but when i went in at the end of April I had a 4 pound GAIN and they said the insurance might not approve me for surgery that was the last straw.  After I cried for 8 solid hours, I decided to buckle down.  My daughter and I decided to work weigh****chers to take off the presurgery weight.   I don't go to meetings.  I bought all the mats on Amazon and she and I are like Nazi's about what goes in our faces. 
3 weeks after that fateful 4 pound gain I went into my surgeon's office with a BIG smile on my face.  I hopped on the scale like it was my new pony and what do you know.  I had dropped TWELVE POUNDS in 3 weeks. 
I got my insurance approval about a week later but have stuck to the diet (we can all stick to a diet for a few months before going on Yo yo diet hell)
As of this morning (I don't technically weigh in until Saturday but I cheated a little) I am down 22 pounds!
My daughter who has much less to lose and is much younger is down 18 pounds.  I am so proud of us.
Most Active