WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/5/12 11:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Wednesday to you.   I know that today is going to be a great day !!!    Today I am grateful for my life even though most of the time it is VERY far from perfect.    We have no guarantees of waking up tomorrow.   We have to just get our attitudes right and make the best food choices and other choices for our life as we try to improve and make our life as best as  possible.    Ya know the old saying.....Life is what you make it.....it is SO true.   We ALL have choices and can change things in our life and make it much better.   Today I am grateful for positive choices that we have the ability to make and for good attitudes and positive thinking so that we WILL be a success in our Weight Loss Journey.     PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for and please go out and have a amazing positive day.     God bless you.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active