TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/5/12 12:22 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

I know from experience that sometimes life seems hopeless and helpless to us all.   I am here to let you know....there IS hope and help out there.    You just have to search for it.      Today I am SO grateful for my Faith.    Without my faith I have no idea where I would be.    Fear  has tired to get to me the last 2 weeks.    My son in Teen Challenge has been very ill with his heart acting up and then also many other issues have risen one being his kidneys not functioning properly.....him passing out and getting a concussion & bruised ribs.    I know that God is faithful and I have faith that my son will never ever do drugs again.    Even though I want him to complete the Teen Challenge program...it just may not happen at this time or at all for that matter.    He is 10 months drug free though.    He is a NEW person.   The son that I knew from 12 to 25 is now a 26 yr. old man of God and I couldn't be prouder of him and the person that he now is.    Please keep him in your prayers as we face and overcome these health issues.     I hope that I didn't offend anyone with my being grateful for this.    I normally don't mention God because I don't want to offend anyone that is not a believer....but I can't be grateful for this without beging grateful to God and my Fatih for the work that he has begun in my son and will complete.    Thank you and PLEASE feel free to share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active