MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/3/12 10:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I've had a very trying weekend.    My son who is in Teen Challenge is home with major health issues.    He's having problems with his heart...he passed out and hit the pavement.   Now he has bruised ribs and a concussion.   They also discovered in the ER that his kidney;s are not functioning properly also.    We are just dealing with stuff one day at a time.    So please keep my son and family in your prayers if you would.    Today I am grateful for MY HEALTH.   God has blessed me with really good health.   Even as a MO person before my WLS I was fairly healthy for a person my size.    We just can't take our health for granted,  now I try to concentrate on doing things that are good for me and for the body that I am blessed to live in.     Health is something that we shouldn't take for granted.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a wonderful monday and week.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active