LOSE IT 4 LIFE SUPPORT GROUP TO MEET THIS SUNDAY IN KELLER, TX.

Vivian Prouty
on 5/31/12 11:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,   This sunday is our monthly support group meeting in Keller, Tx.    I really haven't received very many responses from everyone.    Support is SO very important to keep us on track with our weight loss journeys.    It doesn't matter if you have reached your goal or just in the thinking stage of your journey.....you still will need support....encouragement and advice from others.    Also you never know enough that you can't learn more about things to make us ALL more successful.    Please come and join us this sunday for a good group meeting and lets all support and encourage one another as we beginning our summer.    If you have had a weight gain.....PLEASE do NOT stay away from support groups.    Trust me....we are ALL human and no one will judge you for re-gain.   Life DOES happen as we all know and sometimes those "old habits" seem to sneak back into our lives.   So if this is you....please think hard about coming and getting back on track and losing that weight.    Please RSVP if you plan on attending.    Have a blessed day !!   Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian     WHEN AND WHERE.....SUNDAY JUNE 3     3:30 - 4:30 PM     CARROLL WATKINS DRIVING SCHOOL                                     303 N. MAIN STREET  ( KELLER PLAZA CENTER NEXT TO DOLLAR GENERAL )                                     KELLER, TX 76248

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active