WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/29/12 9:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

WOW Can't believe it is already wednesday.   This week is moving right along.   LOL  We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    Even though life may be far from perfect for us all and trust me.....I personally know how far from perfect that life is.....I choose to be postive and grateful for what life has thrown my way.    It has truly made me a much stronger woman with all my life experiences.    Today I am SO grateful for my Faith.   I have LOTS OF FAITH !!!    I know many of you know that my middle son is in a program for drug addiction called Teen Challenge.    This program has totally saved my son and many other young man and women's lives.    My son is now 10 months sober from his heron-drug addiction.    Thank God for that.   Since he was 12 my life has been hell with him starting with pot and progressing to the harder more addictive drugs that finally totally consumed his life till he almost ended it.     Thank God for the Teen Challenge program ( it takes teens up to men and women up to 65 + yrs old for ANY substance addictions.    Just a plug for this wonderful program.   it is a faith based program so if anyone has a loved one or friend who is wanting to retake their life.....please tell them about Teen Challenge.    Sorry for the plug for them.....I don't work for them but totally believe in this program.   I know my son is a TOTALLY different man today due to TC and wanting to get free of this addiction.   So today I am grateful for my Faith and Teen Challenge.    Hope I didnt' offend anyone for being grateful for these 2 things today.   I don't want to ever offend anyone on purpose.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active