PRAYERS NEEDED !!!!

Vivian Prouty
on 5/22/12 10:53 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Please everyone keep my 26 yr.old son in your prayers.    He has been having heart issues now for over a week.    He went to the ER in San Antonio a couple of days ago and they did nothing but tell him to see a PCP.   He has no money, job or insurance.   In fact he is almost in his 10th month at Teen Challenge and was due to graduate in August.     Now this will probably push his graduating this 12 month program  back to Sept. but that's OK.    Please pray for me as I drive between 11 - 12  hours to get him and bring him home.      Thank you for your prayers.   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

FaithfulGirl
on 5/22/12 3:51 pm
 I prayed for you and your son Vivian. Nothing is too big or too great for our God. 

Blessings! 

FaithfulGirl
Tom C.
on 5/23/12 6:54 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
PRAYING!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active