TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/14/12 11:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Beautiful morning here in Texas where I live.   Nice cool breeze although I know it probably won't last.    We all have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    I am right now baking cookies and alot of them for the Teen Challenge Men in Azle.    I go there every tuesday night for their open chapel and take cookies, brownies, etc. for these very special men.   They don't get home baked goods other than when I take them some.    They look forward to every tuesday night and to be honest....I look forward to them too.   My 26 yr.old son was there and was transfered to the San Antonio center.    The men thought that when my son left they would NEVER see me again.....I told them I would not abandon them.    I take cookies to the San Antonio men also.    They love them as well and told me I needed to move down there.    LOL   I think they want more cookies.   LOL
I am SO grateful for the chance to make these guys who are fighting to overcome their addictions to drugs, alchol and other substances a little happier with my cookies and if my son isn't here for me to give him hugs.....I can give these guys hugs and they love it.      SO I am grateful today for baking cookies for some men in need and giving them hugs and making their lives a little brighter while they are in the Teen Challenge program.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active