lap band or realize band which? sleeve maybe

KeishaCoCoBolton
on 5/14/12 9:03 am - chicago, IL
 currently thinking which should i choose?   the more i read the more i'm getting confuse....
cubachito
on 5/14/12 3:40 pm - NJ
I just get the realize band. i decided for it, because the port is smaller and less noticeable on the future....
crystal M.
on 5/18/12 9:21 am - Joliet, IL
I was like you I had trouble choosing.  In the end I decided to go with what ever Band my surgeon thought was best for me.  In the end he went with Realize. 
Tom C.
on 5/18/12 9:26 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Please DO A LOT of research. Just not on this board, but other sites too. Make sure you check on information OUTSIDE the U.S.

Also do a lot of research on the type of person and/or eater you are. This will help decide which operation is correct for you.

For me, I love my band and I have been very successful. With that said, if my band needed to be removed, I wouldn't hesitate to do the sleeve.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
MARIA F.
on 5/23/12 5:51 pm - Athens, GA

This is interesting reading while you're researching the band:

www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-07/allergan-receives-u-s-subpoena-over-weight-loss-device.html

I will also add that I see no better outcomes with Realize band than with Allergan's.

Most that have revised from band to VSG say that VSG works the way the band was suppose to work!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active