TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/7/12 10:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I want to start today with a quote.......The struggle ends when the gratitude begins.
- Neale Donald Walsch.     I saw this quote this AM when I was looking for a Motivational Quote for today and had to share this with you.    Today I am SO grateful that I came into my den before I went to bed last night to check on my dogs.   One was missing.   It was drizzling rain and I went out and called and called and she never came.    My youngest son and his GF was here and they both helped me.    We found her with the fur from her tail tangled under a twig of a bush in my back yard,   Needless to say when we got her in the house and I shaved all the hair on her tail.    So today I am SO grateful that I came back to check on my dogs before going to bed and that I found her and she was alright.    Those furbabies are such a BIG part of our families if we happen to be a animal person.   PLEASE share with us today what you are grateful for too.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 5/8/12 9:14 pm - Duluth, MN
I am grateful for friends and family. I am grateful for spring weather. I am grateful to my WLS team who are helping me to get to my weight goal. Only 10 more pounds to goal! I am grateful that people who are obese or overweight have this tool..whichever surgery they chose..to help(us) live a healthier life.
Vivian, I am very grateful you found your furbaby, safe and not any worse than she was....

~Kim~

Most Active