THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/2/12 10:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives.    For me....today I am grateful for my upcoming Grand daughter due to arrive in August.   My DIL surprised me yesterday by texting me a photo of her "newest sonogram".    I am AMAZED !!!  I could see her little face and she had somewhat of a smile on her face.   Baby's are SUCH blessings from God and a little girl is a bonus for our family since we have ALL boys.   Trust me....she is already spoiled and I can't wait to see her enter into this world.     SO today I am grateful for the blessings that babies bring to our lives and for new birth.....not only of babyies but of our "NEW LIFE" after our WLS and the new beginnings that it gives us.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   If you want to feel free to go to my profile and look at the photo.   I can't figure out how to get it posted on the message boards.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active