WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/1/12 10:53 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope your having a great week.    Life is what we make it and we should be so grateful for our lives no matter what is going on in it.    Today I am SO very grateful that my bariatric surgeon at his Seminar 7 yrs ago told everyone about Obesity Help.    OH had been a HUGE part of my life ever since.    I have gotten some of the best advice here by people who have gone through some of the things that I was....when I would call my surgeon's office and ask a question and they had no clue what was the answer.   Such as when my collar bones started hurting when I slept.   i was told by another OH patient to get a memory foam mattress topper and it would stop it.   I did and it worked.   That is juse ONE of the answers that I have gottten here on OH.    So I am SO  grateful for OH and what it offers us all if we use all the sourses here and ask questions.     PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active