may 15, 2012

colleen0101
on 5/1/12 7:45 am
hello,
i have my date scheduled kinda excited and a bit nervous. Any suggestions? Also, I am in the Marlboro, Colts Neck, Manalapan area and looking for support groups.
Hislady
on 5/1/12 3:36 pm - Vancouver, WA
You might want to come over to the regular lap band board, this one is pretty slow.
Vivian Prouty
on 5/1/12 10:42 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Congrats on your surgery date.    Go to the Community section ablove and look under groups and put in your area and see if there is a support group in your area.   Good luck to you.

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Tom C.
on 5/1/12 11:30 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Have you posted on the NJ board too?

Here is the link:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/a,messageboard/board_id ,4833/
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
jessige
on 5/7/12 12:30 pm
 Hi there--

My date is 5/14!  Good luck to you.  I'm in the middle of 2 weeks of liquid diet and wow, I can't wait until my stomach is restricted so I'm not so hungry all the time.

All the best!
Most Active