EARLY EDITION THURSDAY AND FRIDAY GRATEFUL POSTS

Vivian Prouty
on 4/25/12 1:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Hope I am NOT confusing anyone.    I am leaving very early in the AM to head to San Antonio to the Teen Challenge banquet tomorrow evening.   I have SO very much to be grateful for and have been for the last almost 9 months.   I am SO very proud of my 26 yr. old son.   When he entered into Teen Challenge August of last year his life was a total complete mess.    His credit is shot....his life was in total ruins due to choices that he had made to do drugs for 14 yrs.   I can tell you that the old person that he was is GONE and hopefully never ever going to return.   Through Teen Challenge ( 12 month program ) my son is now drug free and his life is totally transformed.   I am SO very proud of him and so very GRATEFUL that he chose to take the step to enter into Teen Challenge.    So grateful for all the people at Teen Challenge who worked....encouraged....and loved my son enough that he made the decision even to transfer to a campus 300 miles awaya from our home so he would be focused on nothing but getting totally free from the addiction that almost killed him.    I am GRATEFUL to David Wilkerson for starting  Teen Challenge and giving men and women hope where there was no hope getting free from the bondage of the strong drug and alchol addictions.   Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I go the banquet and spend friday with my son.   SO for Thursday and Friday...my Grateful Post is I am SO GRATEFUL that I now have my son back !!!
PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for.    I will be able to read the posts from my phone but don't know how to respond.   SO please forgive me if I don't respond.   I DO READ the responses too.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 4/26/12 8:27 am - Duluth, MN
Have a great time with your son

~Kim~

Most Active