WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/24/12 9:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well today.   Today I am so grateful that tomorrow I will be on my way to SA to the Teen Challenge banquet tomorrow night.   I can't tell you how excited that I am to be able to spend some time with my son.    He called me last night to tell me not to be surprised when I see him.   Last weekend he was fundrasining in front of Sams Club and a man driving a huge truck with a tire on the side hit something and the tire went flying and knocked down a 70 yr. old woman and hit him in the eye.    He told me he is all bruised up and his face is messed up and he has a huge gash above his eye.    I think God that he was watching out for my son and that dear older lady.   She isn't seriously hurt either.    Grateful today to God for keeping his hand on my son and that lady that was talking to him and the other Teen Challenge men.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian 

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active