TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/23/12 11:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Tuesday Morning Everyone,

Today I am SO grateful for a program called Teen Challenge.   If you read my daily posts then you have heard of this program.    It is not a program just for Teens but for aduts up to 65 + yrs old that have addiction problems....either from drugs, alcohol, sexual, or even food addictions.    My 26 yr. old son has been in this program for almost 9 months now.    I am SO VERY VERY grateful for this program.   My son was adopted at birth from drug addict parents.    He told us 10 months ago that he had been a heron addict for over 5 yrs.    I am SO grateful to report that thanks to Teen Challenge my son is drug free and a totally different man today.   I am SO grateful to this program that has a 90 - 95 % success rate for the ones who complete the 12 month program and graduate.    My son is scheduled to graduate the program in early August.   I am going to be attending a Teen Challenge banquet where he is on Thursday night of this week and going to get to spend 8 hours with him on friday.   I am SO grateful that there is HOPE from addictions of ALL kinds.....I know that is not a easy task becoming a free person from our addiction of choice.    I am SO grateful that God blessed  my family with my precious 26 yr. old son and I am grateful for the future that he will now have.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for.   Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active