MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/22/12 9:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning my Sweet OH Friends,

Hope you had a great weekend and are ready to start a AMAZING week.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    It doesn't matter if  you have lots of money or are flat broke you can still be grateful for the life that you are living.    Today I am grateful for one of my OH friends...Gina.    We have some friends who have a support group in the Austin/ Round Rock ( Tx ) area and I had replied to her announcing the date of her meeting this past saturday that I was going to suprise her one day and go.    Gina contacted me and said she would go and drive if I wanted to ride with her.    Mind you this OH Support Group was 3 hours away from us.     So I accepted Gina's kind offer and we went and had a really great time visiting both there and back and the support group was amazing !!!   SO if you live in the Austin, Tx area and need a group to go to....contact me and I will give you Jennifer's phone number ( they move their groups around every month. ).    Thank you Gina for your kind offer of going and I really enjoyed our visit.    So today I am so grateful for my friend Gina.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 4/23/12 3:29 pm - Duluth, MN
I am grateful for all my supportive family members and friends..in real life and the ones I have "met" on line here on OH. I really appreciate the support now that I am so close to goal(another thing for which I am grateful!) Vivian, I am also very grateful for you. It makes me sad to see no one replies to your grateful posts that you so faithfully post every day, no matter what! Thank you for doing that!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 4/23/12 10:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Kim....it is OK.   I see that people have at least looked at the posts.    Even though most often no one responds to this or my motivational post.....it is OK.   I post them on 6 of the OH boards Monday -- friday I do often get private PM's from people telling me to not stop posting them.    I know that people read them....but may not want to respond.   It's OK.   I do it for ME anyway....but at least I get the wheels of thought turning in others heads.    Thank YOU for responding my friend.   Love you !!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

Kim H.
on 4/23/12 11:36 pm - Duluth, MN
Well that makes me feel better that at least people respond to you personally. I enjoy them too so please keep it up!!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 4/24/12 12:01 am - Fort Worth, TX
 I don't plan on stopping the postings.    That is unless I personally get attacked on the messageboards.   That DID happen several years ago.   The people on one particular surgical MB told me NOT to come there since I did NOT have thier surgery.    UGH some people are just rude !!!   I don't go there anymore.    I can take a hint.   LOL   Just cause I didn't have THEIR WLS doesn't mean I wouldn't tell anyone to not consider having that one.   OH well....some people have NO brains at all.   LOL

Most Active