FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/19/12 9:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Well....the weekend is ALMOST here again.   It seems to be coming quicker and quicker every week IMHO.   I am SO grateful for so many aspects of my life....really for all of my life.    I am a very blessed woman.   Life has never been perfect for any of us....especially when we were morbidly obese or overweight.     Life was difficult at times and still are for that matter....but all in all life is good.    Today I am SO grateful for all the difficulties in my life.   It is through all those things that have made me grow as a person, mother, wife, friend and now a almost grand mother.    I am SO grateful for everything that God has thrown my direction in my life.   I am also SO grateful for my Faith and belief in a higher power.    Without that my life would NOT be as it is today.    I am so grateful for waking up this side of dirt today.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and safe day and weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 4/20/12 2:12 am - Duluth, MN
Vivian, I could not have stated what I am grateful for today any better! I feel the same way you do..exactly (with the exception of..i already am a gramma..so happy for you).Thank you for the thoughts you write everyday to remind us we need to be rateful...for the ups AND the downs...have a great weekend, my friend!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 4/20/12 9:10 am - Fort Worth, TX
 You havw a great weekend too Kim.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 4/21/12 3:48 am - Duluth, MN
I meant "grateful"..I should spell check more often, huh? Anyway, wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!!!

~Kim~

Most Active