THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/18/12 10:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are having a great week.    Mine is going OK.   Life is what we make it and we chose everyday to be grateful for things that come or way or take things for granted.    I found this this AM looking for a Motivational quote and I want to share this with you.     “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy." ~Anthony Robbins
For just that reason of the quote I try not to take things for granted.   In my past everytime I tried to diet I failed miserably.    Life is no fun when everytime you try to lose weight you FAIL !!!   I  hate the word Fail or Failure.    We are ALL winners in my opinion.    Today I am grateful for my past because even as hurtful as some of my past may have been it was been a base that has helped to mold me into the caring person that I am today.    Please share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 4/19/12 5:42 pm - Duluth, MN
Today I am grateful for the caring person you are Vivian. I appreciate all of the people I have "met" in the OH message boards, especially in the Realize Band Forum. i LOVE your quote from Tony Robbins. And it is so very true! I am grateful that my computer has been fixed so that I can be in touch with my OH family.

~Kim~

Most Active