WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/17/12 11:33 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,
Hope your having a amazing week.   Can't believe it is already Wednesday.    WOW Time is SURE flying by quickly.    We ALL have SO very much to be grateful for in our lives.   Hopefully we realize that.    I know everyday I hear people say that there is nothing good in their lives and they have nothing to be grateful for.    NOT TRUE !!!   No matter how bad life may seem for you there is ALWAYS something to be grateful for.    If nothing else you woke up today....are breathing....have a internet connection and are considering or maybe have already had WLS and are wanting to get better health due to a WLS.   If that is not something to be grateful for I don't know why it isn't.     Today I am SO grateful for my PCP and him referring me to my bariatric surgeon.    I am SO very grateful to both my PCP and my bariatirc surgeon ( both are amazing doctors ).     Grateful for the "new life" that my WLS has given me.    Grateful I can now fit into any restroom stall....booth at any restaurant.....sit on the floor and get up.....fit into any size space and feel amazing doing all this.   I will NEVER ever forget how it felt to be morbidly obese and I am so GRATEFUL to God for allowing these surgeons to have the knowledge to perform these life changing surgeries.     PLEASE share with us if you will what you too are grateful for today.   Have a blessed and amazing Wednesday !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian 

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active