MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/15/12 11:01 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Monday Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone has recovered from the busy weekend if yours was busy...mine was pretty busy.    Today I am grateful for my 3 adult sons (hate to admit they are all grown up even if my youngest still lives at home).    My sons are 30, 26, and 21.    My 21 yr. old is a college student who has 2 jobs and my 30 yr. just graduated college in Dec. and is about to enter into the Teach For America program.   As everyone has probably saw me post about my 26 yr.old son being in Teen Challenge for his drug addiction ( or should I say former addiction ).   I am going to be a first time grandmother in August.   I am SO proud of all 3 of my sons.  My 26 yr. old is going to college when he graduates Teen Challenge and pursue a career in Teaching school.    I am VERY proud of all of my 3 sons today.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for.   There is ALWAYS something to be grateful for even if it is you are breathing.   Have a great day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 4/16/12 3:37 pm - Duluth, MN
I am grateful that my computer works again!! I missed being able to be on OH since February!!!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 4/16/12 9:55 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 YEAH....SO grateful to see you posting again Kim.   I was starting to wonder if your health had gotten bad.   Thank GOD you are Ok.    I've really missed you and I TOO am grateful your computer is up and running again.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 4/16/12 10:59 pm - Duluth, MN
I am doing fine, Vivian...thanks. Hope all is well with you and yours.

~Kim~

Most Active