MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/8/12 10:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Monday morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great Easter and weekend.    Mine was spent with family members.    Today I am SO grateful for my WLS and my life since then.    Not that it has been perfect because nothing is ever totally perfect but it has been good.   One of the best decisions I have ever made in my life was to have my WLS.   You who are reading this have much more choices than I had almost 7 yrs. ago.   I only had the choices between lap band and RNY.   With my love for sweets and breads my surgeon said that the only one that would work for me was RNY,   I am so glad of the choice that I made to have that surgery.    I am also very grateful that I had no issues with my surgery.    But I am also SO grateful for you guys that you have even more choices of 5 different surgeries rather than the 2 that I had choices of.   PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active