WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/3/12 10:32 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Today I am grateful that even though tornados and large hail was all around us yesterday my family was safe and sound.     Thank God for that.    Prayers for the families who were affected by these terrible storms.     We ALL have so much to be grateful for.     At this time of year more than some of the other times of the year it is evident that we have so much to be grateful for.    I am grateful for the Easter Season and what it means to MY life.    Please say a prayer for me if you think about it this weekend.   This is the first Easter that my 26 yr. old son will not be with my family.    Thank God I had my Teen Challenge guys to talk to about this last night.    I got pretty teary eyed just thinking about it.  My family means the world to me and I love them unconditionally.    I will be OK though.   I am so grateful even though he is 300 miles away that he is drug free and living the live that we had planned for him 26 yrs ago when we adopted him from his drug addicted parents.     PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active