MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/1/12 10:17 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Monday Morning Everyone,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are now ready for a great week ahead.    I know I have a very busy day today.    I am SO grateful for my life since my WLS.    It's hard to believe that it is going to be 7 yrs this coming fall since my RNY.   Life isn't perfect but it is SO much better than before my WLS.    I am grateful for all the choices of WLS available today.   The only choice I had was RNY or Lapband.     Since I LOVE sweets...my surgeon said that Lapband wouldn't  be the right choice for me so I had RNY.    I am SO grateful that I did.      I am also so grateful that my bariatirc surgeon pointed me to OH for support and encouragement.   You guys are ALL AMAZING whether you know it or not.     Support is such a BIG part of our WLS and so are support groups.   I am always amazed though of people who NEVER attend any type of support group at all.    My life would be pretty bad without them.    I always walk away with more knowledge than when I walked into them.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and please have a wonderful Easter week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active