THURSDAY GRATEFUL POSTR

Vivian Prouty
on 3/28/12 10:29 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good thursday morning Everyone,

Hope you're having a good week.     My week has been very busy .    We ALL have SO very much in our lives to be grateful for.    I hear people say all the time.....life stinks...nothing is going right and I have NOTHING to be grateful for.    That's bull !!!!   Your breathing.....you have a computer.....you can see.....I bet you can hear too.....life will NEVER be perfect all the time but still we ALL have so muc h to be grateful for.     Those I  just listed are somethings that EVERYONE can be grateful for....not to mention you opened your eyes this morning when you woke up.........also the fact that you woke up.    Today and everyday I am grateful for those things.   I am SO grateful for all my OH Friends and the members who attend my monthly support group.    Grateful...SO VERY GRATEFUL that my hip is finally getting better after falling 3 weeks ago.    PLEASE share with us today what you are grateful for if you like.   Have a great day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active