WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/27/12 11:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

Can't believe the middle of the week is already here.    We have SO very much in our lives to be grateful for.    Yesterday I went and sat with 2 friends while their wife and daughter had VSG surgery.     I am SO grateful for my WLS and ALL the diffferent choices of surgeries that change your life for the better.     WLS has totally changed SO many people's lives in fact actually GAVE them their lives back.   i know that was the case for me.    I was so huge i could barely move and was in pain ALL the time with I was standing for more than 10 minutes.    That I will NEVER forget !!!   I am so grateful for my PCP suggestioning my bariatric surgeon.   He is the BEST IMHO in my area.    Such a amazing doctor who cares so much for his patients.    I am SO grateful for my WLS journey and my life now.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active