THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/21/12 10:32 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are having a good week.   Can't believe that the weekend is almost here again already.    I guess when you get older time really does fly by you.   LOL   We ALL have SO very much in our lives to be grateful for.     Today I am grateful that when I fell in my yard 9 days ago that I didn't break or crack anything.   Everyone who knows me knows I have a high pain tolerance.    I have been hurting ever since the fall.    Yesterday I gave up after a fellow OHer keep on me to go get checked out.    After 4 X Rays....everything looks totally normal.   Not even bruising to my bones.  Thank you Jesus for this.    I truly thought that I had at the very least cracked my hipbone but nothing.    My doctor said that the extreme soreness could probably last a couple more weeks.   I'm praying that doesn't happen cause it hurts to sit down.     SO I'm grateful today for no broken bones and God's protection on my body when I fell.    PLEASE if you would share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and Blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active