WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/20/12 9:32 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning my OH friends,

Hope this week is bring you lots of joy and gratefulness.    I am going to call my doctor this AM and get in.   I am still uncomfortable from my fall last tuesday afternoon.   I'm going to go and get it checked out to make sure I didn't really hurt myself badly.   I am one subborn ole broad so to speak.   LOL   Today I am grateful for OH Friends like Gina who called me out on my procrastination yesterday on the Texas Message Board.   LOL   Today I am grateful for "wake up calls" to us when we procrastinate on things that we NEED to get checked out.  I'm sure I am not the ONLY person in the world that does this.    I am grateful for my WLS and the weight that I have maintained to keep off since that surgery.     Grateful for no complications since my surgery going on 7 yrs. ago.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed and wonderful day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ VIvian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active