FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/15/12 10:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Friday Everyone,

I am kinda sad today.   Today I have to return my son back to Teen Challenge.    I keep telling myself...4 more months and he will have completed his year long program tthere.    Today I am SO grateful for programs such as Teen Challenge who offers hope to ALL addicts of all sorts.    Thank you God for all the changes in his life.....I know that YOU and you ALONE are the reason for these amazing changes.    For you who have not heard....my 26 yr. old son has battled heron addiction for the past 5 yrs and has been a drug addictt since he was about 12 or 13.   He entered into Teen Challenge last August and has now been clean for 8 months.    He has gained over 40 lbs since he went into the program and when he gets out he will have a wonderful future awaiting him.   SO today I am grateful for Teen Challenge.   PLEASE keep me in your prayers today as I drive for about 12 hours taking him back to SA and back home.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for on this beautiful friday morning.    Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active