THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/14/12 11:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Thursday Morning Everyone,

Thank you everyone who said prayers for me yesterday on my 11 hour round trip to pick my son up from Teen Challenge.   I will appreciate it if everyone would pray for me again tomorrow as I return him and do the 11 hour trip again.   Fun Fun....LOL      Today I am SO grateful for ALL of the positive changes in my son's life.    Life is great for him now and I feel that God is going to bless him with a very bright future.     For you who are wondering about me after my fall on tuesday night.   I sat on a bedpillow and drove for 11 hours yesterday.   I  did very frequent stops and got out and walked around so I wouldn't be so sore.    I am not 100% yet but SO much better than yesterday.    Thank you for your prayers.     Life is good and so is God !!!  So I am grateful for life and my family today.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a BLESSED day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active