TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/12/12 10:17 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

My week is off.   I woke up today thinking it was wednesday.   LOL....Guess I am trying to speed the week up.   I will be heading South early in the morning to pick my middle son up by 9 AM.    I really dread the trip especially since I will be hitting rush hour traffic in several different big cities.   Oh well...that too shall pass.    I started a "new":eating program yesterday.   I am grateful to say today that I am offically down 1 pound.    I know....that is ONLY "1" lb.    Let me tell you when you get to be my age and going on 7 yrs. post op your grateful for every little bit that comes off.    I would like to lose about 20 lbs.   I would be thrilled with 15 though.    That will put me back to my "comfortable weight".     I am SO grateful for all the support that is given here on OH.    Grateful my WLS and Life.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active