WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/13/12 4:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Wednesday Morning Everyone,

Please keep me in your prayers today.    I am driving 5+ hours today to pick up my middle son from Teen Challenge for a 3 day pass then returning him on friday.    I need prayes not only for the drive but I fell late yesterday afternoon and hurt my upper left thigh/buttock area and I am in alot of pain.    I am SO grateful today though for the opportunity to go and pick himi up and spend some quality time with him even if it does mean sitting on my hurt backside for about 11 hours today.    I am so grateful to God for the changes that my son has made in his life in the past 8 months since he entered into the Teen Challenge program.   So grateful for God delivering him from his heron addiction and having me to be strong enough to hold up to all that I have been through and me not gaining ALL my weight back due to stress.   I am SO grateful today for my bariatric surgeon and his staff for all the great care that I have received for the past 6+ yrs. since my surgery.    I am just a very grateful person today.    I am a truly blessed woman to have been told also about Obesity Help and I am so grateful to everyone who gave me advice and support on all the message boards on here.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Please forgive me if I seem to be rambling today.....I've had 3 hours sleep.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active