THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/7/12 10:40 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Can't believe that the weekend is almost here again.     Gee...I must be getting old.  LOL  Seems like it was JUST the weekend.     We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    I know sometimes we feel as though there is NOTHING !!!  But trust me...we have lots to be grateful for that we seem to take for granted everyday such as waking up....breathing.....having our arms and legs and eyes.    Ok enough of that stuff....I think you get the picture that we should be grateful about the little things as much as the big things.    Today I am grateful for my life and health.   I was NOT a unhealthy mobidly obese person.   In fact the only thing that got my WLS covered was the fact that my BMI was 50 and that I was "borderline diabetic" and had asthma.    Thank GOD that my surgery was covered by insurance.    I actually thought that I was doomed to be MO my entire life.    I thank God every day for my WLS and for all the choices of WLS today.    Just like clothes....one surgery does NOT fit everyone.    All of the surgeries work....it's all about choices.    Have a blessed day and PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active