TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/5/12 10:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week.   Today I am grateful for a program called Teen Challenge ( If you have heard me stand on my soap box about them before this is NOT the same post LOL ).    Last week I walked out into my garage and the front half of my celing had come down.     The same thing happened on the back part of my garage a couple on months ago.   Today these precious guys are coming out to replace the sheetrock on the ceiling.    IF anyone needs ANY kind of work done around their house, yard work, repair jobs, house cleaning, etc.....Teen Challenge is a Christian substance recovery program with a 95% success rate and this program is ran mostly by donations and love offerings.    They charge very little for their work so it may be something that you can turn to if you need repair work done.    Also if you know any one who is struggling with alcohol or drug addictions....this place is amazing.   I have a son who is 8 months into their 1 yr. program.   PLEASE share with us today what YOU are grateful for.    Have a blessed day !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active