THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/29/12 9:17 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone, 

It's almost the weekend again.     It sure is coming quicker and quicker or so it seems.     We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.     Many many things we seem to take for granted....such as waking up......walking.....talking.....hearing....etc.    We are a blessed people !!!   Today I am grateful for my Fatih.    I had faith when I had WLS that I would loose my weight.    I did lose but I never personally reached my "normal BMI".    But that is OK.   At least I am healthy and a whole lot happier than I was before losing 140 lbs.    I am grateful for Faith in my life concetrning spiritual things.    I am glad that I had Fatih that my 26 yr. old son who is in Teen Challenge for being a drug addict half of his life will remain drug free due to this AMAZING program when he gets out in August.    I have lots of Faith and I am SO grateful for it.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active