FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/1/12 8:27 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend.    Not sure what the weekend will bring me so far.   Today I am grateful for Obesity Help.   Obesity Help has been a huge part of my life for the last 7 + yrs.   I am over 6 yrs. post op and found out about OH when I went to my surgeron's  Seminar.    I am SO grateful that he told everyone about Obesity Help.   I have gotten LOTS of great advice over the years here.    I am grateful for all the different message boards, wonderful people, and all the support given day after day and for all the hard work all OH's staff put in all the time.    Grateful for the AMAZING OH Conferences that they put on each year.    Grateful for all the people that I have met at the conferences....if made some WONDERFUL friends for life here.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active