WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/28/12 9:31 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

We ALL have so very much to be grateful for.    Sometimes we seem to take things for granted.   Trust me....I do that also.   None of us are perfect although some may think that they are.    This is a post to remind us that no matter how bleak life seems to be there is always something to be grateful for.   Today I am grateful for second chances.   Without second chances we would all be in a bad place weight wise.   Our WLS ( no matter which one you had or are chosing ) gave us a second chance at a better more healthy life.   Without my WLS I'm sure by now I would be in really bad health.   My bariatric surgeon told me that even though I had no health issues and was a fairly "healthy" fat person....i probably wouldn't have lived 10 yrs. longer.   That was over 6 yrs ago.   That is a scarey thought.     So today I am grateful for second chances with our weight and other areas in our lives.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ VIvian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active