MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/26/12 9:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,
Hope everyone had a good weekend.   Yesterday after church I made it my mission to find some glutten free/ sugar free cookie recipes to bake for our pastors 2 small children.    I had NO idea that they were so hard to find.    I did find a couple of recipes and baked them for the pastors 2 sons.    My youngest son took them to the pastors house.   He said that they were shocked that I would do that.   LOL  feels good to do something nice to someone else.   I am grateful that I can do things like that for others.     When my 3 sons were young all the kids in the neighborhood knew that if they wanted cookies after school....all they had to do was come to my house.   LOL    I am grateful for all the blessings that God has sent into my life.    Our pastor blesses us all the time with his messages and it was nice to bless his family.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a great monday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian 

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active