FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/23/12 10:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Today I am SO grateful for the power of prayer.    Without prayer in my life....I am not sure where I would be.     Grateful for everyone who has prayed for my 26 yr. old son who is in a Christian Addiction program called Teen Challenge.   If there is anyone reading this who has a loved one that is seaking out a program such as this....I recommend Teen Challenge to anyone.,    It isn't just for teens but for men and woman of all ages up to 65+ yrs. old.    It has about a 95% success rate is affordable ( not $30,000 for 3 months like most ).  It is for all kinds of addictions also not just drugs and it is nationwide.   He is now entering into his 8th month of a 12 month program.    He is also ill right now so please keep him in your prayers and his GF was admitted to the hospital last night.    Talk about when it rains it pours.    Without prayers of caring people I know my son would still be strung out on heron somewhere.    Please continue to keep him in your prayers if you would.    PLEASE share with us if you would what you are grateful for today and please I pray that i didn't offend anyone with this today.   Have a blessed and wonderful weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active