THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/22/12 9:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week and planning for a great weekend.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    There is entirely too much to list to be honest.   I am trying very hard not to bore anyone this year with the same things everyday so I am trying to keep it down to one thing each day.    Today I am SO grateful for Obesity Help.    I have been on OH for over 7 yrs now.    I was on here probably about a year before I decided to have my WLS.    Obesity Help is one of the best WL websites that I have been on.    I have met  ( online and in person ) some of the nicest people that I could ever meet.     I have had so many questions answered almost immediately at times when I had questions that I needed answers for.    I want to Thank everyone who works for Obesity Help for all that they do for  us.   I know lots have to go on behind the scenes to make this such a successful website.    OH I love you and Thank you for all you do for us daily.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active