TUESDAY GRATEFUL POSTS

Vivian Prouty
on 2/20/12 10:06 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Tuesday Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week.   Mine is going good.    Today I am SO grateful for Life and my WLS.     Life is going good for me and my family right now.    In early August I am going to  be a first time grandmother and I am SO excited about it.    We will find out in about a month if we are having a granddaughter or grandson.    Grateful for the blessings from God of a new baby in our family.    This little angel is going to be SO spoiled.   LOL   Grateful also for my WLS and all the choices of surgeries.     To be perfectly honest when I heard about WLS I truly had my doubts that it would work for me....afterall.....I had been over weight 99% of my life.     But my WLS and all the others truly DO WORK if and I say if because there are always exception to the rules.....you have to do as you are told and you have to make llifelong choices of good foods and watch your portion sizes too.    I am SO grateful for my WLS.    PLEASE share with us today what you too are grateful for.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active