WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/15/12 12:21 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I'm so sorry I am running late today.   I've had a really bad sinus infection for about 10 days now and I slept in.   I can honestly say that after 4 prescriptions I am FINALLY feeling better.   Thank GOD for that since I have a 300 milie trip to take in 2 days.     Today I am grateful for modern medicine and feeling better.    Last night I was beginning to wonder if I was going to end up in the hospital with phnemonia.    I have never had phnemonia before but I do know that I haven't used my asthma inhaler as much as I have this past 10 days in the last 5 yrs or longer.     Grateful to my PCP who listens to me and give me all these prescriptions.    I'm unsure if it is age or what but when I get little sinus things going on I can't seem to get over them with OTC meds.     I am so grateful that I am finally feeling human again.   LOL   I think I might actually live now.   PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.   Have a Blessed day !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 2/15/12 10:52 am - Duluth, MN
I am grateful you are feeling better Vivian!!!!

~Kim~

Most Active