TUESDAY GRATEFUL POSTS

Vivian Prouty
on 2/13/12 9:06 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Valentines Day and Happy Tuesday too,

Hope everyone is having a great week.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    Afterall.....you are awake and have internet access or you wouldn't  be on OH.     I know I am blessed even though I have been under the weather so to speak for over a week.     I have been fighting a sinus infection and am now taking 4 prescription meds.    I have a 300 mile trip to do on friday so I HAVE to be better by then.    Today I am grateful for my WLS and all the choices of WLS for everyone to choose from today.    Without my WLS I probably would NOT be alive today.    My bariatric surgeon said my health would have started failing me ( even though I had no major issues at the time of surgery ).    When you are 5'1" tall and you weight is approaching 300 lbs....that is alot of such a short person.     I am so blessed since my WLS even though I NEVER reached the goal weight that I wanted to end up.    I am 110 % better than before and have NO issues at all anymore.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a wonderful Valentines Day,

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active