MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/12/12 8:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,
Hope everyone had a great weekend.   Mine was OK.   I had my support group meeting yesterday.   It was a small group but sometimes those are the best ones.     I'm going to have a pretty busy week. I'm taking a road trip friday to see one of my sons.   I am pretty excited about that.   Today I am SO grateful that the snow and sleet we received last night didn't stick around.   Also grateful for warmer weather on our horizon for the week.    I guess we aren't really going to have a winter here in the Fort Worth/ Dallas area.    Grateful for life and health also today....even though I am still battling a sinus infection that is now a week old.     PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 2/13/12 2:11 am - Duluth, MN
Today I am grateful for time with my husband. Since his knee surgery, he is not able to get up and go like he always has. I know it is a selfish thing but I am glad he has to stay home more....I kinda like spending time with him. I am also grateful that he is doing better today than yesterday. The pain and swelling are better today. Vivian, I pray your sinus infection clears up soon, you have had it long enough!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 2/13/12 4:26 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Thank you Kim.   I do too.   I called and talked to the nurse at my doctors office.    They are getting me a new inhailor for my asthma and they are giving me a high powered antibiotic that will hopefully kick this thing out.     I have 300 miles to drive friday to see my son who is in Teen Challenge.    Gotta be better by then.    Thank you for the prayers.    I feel that I need them really bad right now to get over all this stuff.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

Kim H.
on 2/13/12 8:45 am - Duluth, MN
I will pray you can make the trip and that you feel better after you get your new inhaler. Enjoy the time with your son! God bless you all!!!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 2/13/12 11:25 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Thank you so much for your kind words Kim.   I am a little stressed due to all the money ( over $100 ) I have spent on meds for me.   It was almost $50 for the inhaler alone.   OUCH and then to be eating out and doing stuff in San Antonio.   Oh well...it will be OK.   I do hope the meds work....don't want to end up in the hospital.   My doctors nurse said if I don't get over this soon it may turn into phnemonia.

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

Kim H.
on 2/13/12 12:13 pm - Duluth, MN
Lifting you in prayer! God bless!

~Kim~

Most Active