THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/8/12 10:52 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week.   I have been fighting something I think it is sinus and I am about ready to raise the white flag and surrender and go to the doctor.   LOL   Today I am SO grateful for good health.    I am rarely ever sick.    I am a very heathy person.    I am grateful for doctors who get us WLS patients.   I know when I get sick usually OTC meds do not get me over what is making me sick.   I am about to call my doctor and see if he can see me today.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 2/11/12 9:57 am - Duluth, MN
hopefully you are feeling better by now, my friend!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 2/11/12 10:35 am - Fort Worth, TX
I am maybe feeling a tiny bit better today.   I had a mega asthma attack at 3 this AM.    I then found out that my inhailor expired 09/10.   I think on monday I had better call my doctor and get another quickly.   I rarely ever have a attack but with coughing, sneezing and all that goes with what I have I REALLY needed my inhailor.   I did get it to work but it wasn't working well at all.     I'm hoping by friday when I have to drive to San Antonio I will be better.    SO glad you got a unfill and feel much better and I am so glad your husband is doing much better now.   Have a great day tomorrow.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 2/12/12 7:00 am - Duluth, MN
I hope you are feeling better today Viv!

~Kim~

Most Active