MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/5/12 8:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Monday Morning Everyone,

How was your weekend?   Hope it was a good one.   Yesterday I baked 9 dozen cookles to send to my son who is 300 miles away in Teen Challenge.    I plan to get them in the mail to them today so hopefully they will enjoy them on wednesday night after their chapel.    We ALL have so many things in our lives to be grateful for.    Although I doubt seriously that we give it much thought.    I think most of us ( I am also gulity of this ) seem to take things that come our way for granted.    Today I am grateful for my Faith.    I have faith in a higher power that I call God, have faith that choices that I make in my life and for my family are good ones, Faith that my son who is in Teen Challenge will come out of the program in August and be drug free for the rest of his life.   I also have Faith in my WLS that I will be healthy and live a long productive life.    I could go on and on but I will stop with this.  PLEASE share with us if you would like what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active