THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/1/12 8:55 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week and looking forward to the  upcoming weekend and the Super Bowl game.    To be perfectly honest.....I am not even sure WHO is playing in the Super Bowl this year.   LOL  I am BAD !!!   LOL   Anyway we ALL have something to be grateful for whether we know the teams playing or not.    Today I am SO grateful that at 6+ yrs. post op WLS I have NOT had any huge weight gains.     I am also grateful for no health issues.     Life offers us NO guarantees even after WLS.    Most of the time after WLS you WILL get off your meds and be free from diabetes but that is NOT always the case.   Still WLS can be the best deciision that you have EVER made in your life.   I know for me....it actually gave me a life.    Before WLS I was SO tired all the time of the weight pulling on my body.    I am SO GRATEFUL for my WLS and all the choices for surgeries today.  PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 2/2/12 7:59 am - Duluth, MN
Grateful today that my husband's total knee replacement was successful. grateful I lost 3 more pounds this past month and that I am 20 pounds from my goal.

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 2/2/12 10:08 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Awesome Kim.    My son is at the new Teen Challegne 300 miles from my house.   He is  happy there....said it is alot harder than the other one but he will graduate August 1st.    That will be here before we know it.   Congrats on the 3 lb. loss and 20 lbs. from goal.    Glad your husband's knee replacement was successful too.    Have a great evening.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

Kim H.
on 2/2/12 6:11 pm - Duluth, MN
Thank you Vivian. You and your family remain in my prayers. You are right, August will be here before you know it! Love you. Have a great weekend. I will be celebrating my birthday. Last year at this time I was preparing for my surgery so I could not enjoy my birthday, food wise...this year I plan to indulge just a bit haha.

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 2/2/12 9:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Have a HAPPY and BLESSED BIRTHDAY Kim.   You enjoy your self.   The KEY is moderation.    You have a great weekend also.

Kim H.
on 2/3/12 6:21 am - Duluth, MN
Best gift of all, my husband will be released from the hospital after having had knee surgery Wednesday. Home health aides and home Physical Therapy will be calling Monday to set up a schedule.

~Kim~

Most Active