WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/31/12 8:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Wednesday Morning Everyone,

We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for....whether we realize it or just take things for granted...there are always "good things" that come our way every day no matter how small or large they may be.    You may be one that says....I have NOTHING in my life to be grateful for.    NOT TRUE !!!   You can see.....you at least have access to a computer.   You are at least seeking a solution for your weight problem or you would not be on this website.     SO see....you DO have something to be grateful for.....you are ALIVE and breathing.   That alone is something to be grateful for.     I personally have SO much right now in my life to be grateful for I can NOT even begin to express it all on here.     The one thing that I am thinking this AM about is a program called Teen Challenge.    I know.....I talk about it alot but it is one AMAZING program that has literally SAVED my 26 yr. old son's life.     It is a faith based recovery program for any addiction.   It is a 12 month program and my son is about to enter into his 7th month there.    One week ago today he left the program and was not going back.    Yesterday I drove 12 hours taking him to a different Teen Challenge 300 miles away from my  home.    All he had been told about this particular TC was NOT correct ( or so it seems so far ).   He was told it was HARD and ran like a prison.    LOL   Seems like not the case....I know that God is totally all over him going to this place.    And as much as this Momma hates that he is SO far away and I won't be able to see him as often....I know that God is totally in control of this.    I could write a huge page right now about what all happened yesterday after we dropped him off there but I won't bore you with it.    Thank you who have prayed for my son.     I know that God has heard and honored those prayers.   My son is DRUG FREE  ( after about 13 yrs. of drug addiction......5 of which he was a IV heron user ) and God is healing him from other areas in his life that he has been struggling with forever.    BTW.....we adopted this son as a newborn from drug addicted parents.    Please if you have been praying for my son .....PLEASE continute to do so.    You *****spond here.....trust me....I DO read ALL the responses whether I respond to them or not....so don't think this is a post and I don't care...because I DO CARE about all of you.   If anyone wants to contact me about Teen Challenge......PLEASE feel free to do so.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and please forgive me for the long post today.   I am just SO excited about what God is doing in my son's life.     Have a blessed and amazing day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active