TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/30/12 7:00 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    I know I am one very grateful Momma this AM although I am also one very very tired one.    My son left the Teen Challenge program 6 days ago and today he is going back into the program but it is 300 miles away and I will be leaving in a little over a hour ( I had 3 hours sleep ) to drive him there.    If you believe in praying ......PLEASE keep us in your prayers.    He has to complete this 12 month program so he will have a total healing of his drug addiction.   No one ever told us that life would be easy.    Trust me....for this son of mine nothing at all has been easy about his life.   He was adopted by us as a infant from drug addict parents.    He met his birth Mom last July and decided after being on drugs himself since a young teen ( he is now 26 ) he didn't want to end up as she did.    SO he entered into Teen Challenge.    He is 6 months into a 12 month program.   He will be completing the program 300 miles from my house.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.    He has never been this far away from us and I know it will be very difficult for him.    SO today I am grateful that he decided to go back and complete this program.   Grateful for second chances in our life when we mess up the first time.   PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active